About the Project
We are seeking experienced Charge Up Trainers
for roles at our Venetia Underground Project in South Africa. We are seeking people that are passionate about sharing their skills and knowledge of Australian Mining methods and processes to transfer to the South African workforce as part of an Integrated Operating Team with the Mine Owner.
The Venetia Project is located in the far north of South Africa in the Limpopo Province (bordering Botswana and Zimbabwe), approximately 500km north of Johannesburg. The Project involves the transition from an open pit mine to an underground mine, whereby ore will be mined from underground ore bodies using sub level cave mining techniques. The following link provides an excellent overview of the planned mine. Key Requirements
What we can offer
- Offshore experience will be highly regarded
- 5+ years underground hardrock mining operating Normet charging equipment;
- Current Blasting/Shotfiring Licence
- Ability and willingness to transfer/mentor their skills & knowledge to South African personnel
- All valid and relevant qualifications, certificates and licences
- Adherence to all company safety standards, policies and procedures
- A valid International Manual Driver's Licence, or the ability to obtain one.
- A valid National Police Clearance (within 6 months)
- A work ethic and attitude in keeping with Redpath's motto Consider it done - safely.
- FIFO from any capital city in Australia
- Career paths through internal promotions
- Competitive & attractive Expat salary package
- Medical, travel insurance
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.