Experience more opportunities
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today. About the role
Based in our Perth office, we have a great opportunity for a Asset Specialist, Reliability
to join our Head Office team and support our various projects within Australian operations.
As Asset Specialist, Reliability
you will be responsible for:
- Identifying project-based opportunities to improve efficiencies and reduce maintenance costs.
- Identifying and driving reliability programs that improve the fleet MTBF, MA (Mechanical Availability) and lower the overall operating cost base
- Standardise reliability reports and KPI's
- Carry out strategy reviews to ensure that all Thiess assets are maintained to achieve operational MTBF metrics while not compromising safety or budgets
What Thiess can do for you
- Experience in maintenance operations with large mining equipment
- Experience in the reliability activities for large mining equipment, e.g. Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & Preventive Maintenance Optimisation (PMO)
- Trade qualification/Engineering degree or equivalent qualifications/experience
- Proficient in MS Office suite and Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (eg JDE)
- Knowledge of contract management
- Able to travel to sites for equipment reliability purposes
- Thiess' commitment to ongoing training & development
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working office/home
- Health & wellbeing rewards program through AIA Vitality
- Salary continuance insurance
- Salary sacrifice options - Novated leasing super and vehicles
- Range of corporate discounts including health insurance (Medibank), travel & retail products.
- Referral bonus program - earn $5k for a successful referral
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we've operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We're focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more - http://www.thiess.com How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply'
button or the link below.