angle-right Refer a friend angle-right
Senior Project Engineer - Gas Networks Apply Now angle-right
An opportunity has become available for a Senior Project Engineer
to join our team based in Derrimut or Springvale
. The successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery of assigned projects in a safe, timely, cost effective and innovative manner. Day to day duties will include leading the development of statement of works including detailed scope, design management, determining construction methodologies, financial WBS and schedule development, request for quotations, cost estimation, risk assessment and implementation of risk mitigation strategies, development and implementation project plans and overall delivery responsibility for assigned projects.
It will be your responsibility to ensure projects are completed within agreed stakeholder parameters of Zero Harm (HSEQ), cost, time and quality. A solid background in utilities and an in-depth understanding of gas mains renewals, mains extensions, pipelines, system operations, hot tapping, plugging and gas controls will be critical in this role. A team player, emotional intelligence, resilience and adaptability will ensure your success in this position.ABOUT YOU
WHAT WE OFFER
- Engineering Degree essential
- Post Graduate Management and Project Management qualifications advantageous.
- 5+ years civil industry experience with Gas Distribution Networks and pressure regulation facilities ideal.
- Demonstrated competence in project management including financial management, risk management, procurement management, OH&S, quality and environmental aspects.
- Solid experience with the management of technical aspects in each stage of the project lifecycle - Tendering, Design, Procurement, Construction, Testing and Commissioning will be essential.
- Detailed management, technical and analytical skills to ensure all commercial, contractual, technical, human resource and engineering functions of the project are maintained.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project or Primavera P6.
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment that offers long term, stable work
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
For more information please contact Tharshini Servai - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner: firstname.lastname@example.orgApplications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.