angle-right Refer a friend angle-right
Team Member - Gas Networks Apply Now angle-right
Excellent long-term career opportunity is now available for Field Crew Member
to join our Gas Networks & Services
team based in Gepps Cross SA
. You will predominately be working within the northern, suburbs of Adelaide where the role is responsible for construction, fault response and maintenance activities on the gas mains and services throughout the distribution network.
We are seeking individuals who have a high regard for safety and a strong commitment to Downer's Zero Harm culture as you will be working within a small crew to construct & maintain the gas distribution network. This role includes providing an emergency response service during normal hours and afterhours to undertake a full range of gas maintenance and construction activities.ABOUT YOU
- Love getting your hands dirty and working outdoors in a range of conditions.
- Enjoy manual work and have a strong drive and work ethic.
- Have mechanical aptitude.
- Comfortable working on and around critical underground infrastructure.
- Have experience working in civil, infrastructure or relatable roles.
- A strong 'team player' with the proven ability to work efficiently with others.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to problem-solve and identify solutions.
- Current Drivers Licence
Preferential skills include:
WHAT WE OFFER
- Experience gained within the gas distribution sector, and exposure to gas networks & systems.
- Experience operating backhoes and excavators is a plus.
- Construction induction card.
- Current HR, MR or HC licence would be advantageous.
- Permanent opportunity.
- Opportunities for Rostered duties and overtime (when available).
- Excellent employee benefits including corporate health insurance discounts.
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
For more information please contact Tharshini Servai - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner: email@example.comApplications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.