- Ongoing position, full time role for the right candidates
About the Role
WorkPac has a number of opportunities for experienced production mining all round mobile plant operators.
As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing our client's production requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Liebherr R9250 excavators
- Caterpillar 992 wheel loaders
- Caterpillar D10 track dozers
- Caterpillar 16 (M) graders
- Manual C Class Australian issued Drivers Licence (minimum)
- Current National Police Clearance
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click onto the apply button. For more information contact:
Casey Hare - Recruitment Coordinator
Phone contact: (08) 6462 1128
WorkPac - Western Australia
Reference no. 764J202279083
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.