Project Coordinator - Reno, NV,
SRK Consulting is an independent, international consulting practice, providing globally integrated consulting services to the international mining and metals sector.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Quality control of deliverables, such as grammar, spelling, consistency and formatting
- Assisting project managers with budget controls, schedules and invoices
- Scheduling, hosting and documenting meetings with team members and clients
- Tracking schedules and cost data for project reporting
- Creating and updating contractual work and service agreements for associates and clients
- Coordination of project logistics (field programs, meetings, project activities) which can include presentation materials and final deliverables
- Provide research for proposals, statements of qualifications, brochures and pamphlets
- Data management including data site and user setup, data transfers and file maintenance
- Updating templates and other specially requested reports for internal and external clients
- General office support as-needed, including reception coverage
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor or Associate degree in a related discipline, such as Business, Communications, Marketing, etc., or equivalent experience;
- At least five (5) years of experience working in an office environment;
- Outstanding writing and editing skills, specifically formatting, grammar and spelling;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and PowerPoint;
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and document collaboration;
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Professional appearance and manner
In return for considering a future with us, we offer:
- An attractive compensation package.
- Diversity of projects and clients within a non-hierarchical consultancy environment.
- Opportunity to purchase shares in the company; the SRK Group is an independent group, owned by its employees.
Applicants should respond by submitting their CV online by clicking the button below. The candidates under consideration will be contacted directly, no phone calls please.