Are you interested in becoming part of a company whose vision is to be the world's most valued gold mining business by finding, developing, and operating the best assets with the best people?
Our people division is growing, and we are looking for an Underground Mobile Maintenance Technician at our Goldstrike operations. Successful candidate will manage the safety and work execution of the underground tire technicians.
At Nevada Gold Mines we are committed to a safe work environment sending every person home safe and healthy every day and leaving a sustainable legacy on our host communities. We offer a generous benefits package which includes a competitive medical, dental, and vision plan with national provider networks, a 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, paid time off, company-sponsored medical clinics, company match share purchase program, and much more! Responsibilities:
- Perform all mobile maintenance duties on mobile equipment which includes, but is not limited to, drills, bolters, trucks, muckers, shotcrete mixers
- Maintaining personal hand tools for functionality and cleanliness
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping in all work areas to provide a safe and healthy workplace for all employees, contractors, and vendors
- Establishing work relationships necessary to efficiently execute the daily maintenance activities through his/her assigned zone
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Three (3) years of experience with underground mobile maintenance in a mining environment preferred
- Willingness to learn and ability to repair all underground mobile maintenance mining equipment required
- Possess strong knowledge/skills in mobile maintenance repair of all underground equipment required
- Proven safe work record required
- Willing to work in a team-based maintenance organization required
- Strong dedication to safety and courageous leadership required