Would you like to have a career with a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic mining company? We have an opportunity for you!
Our people division is growing, and we are looking for a Process Electrical and Instrumentation Technician at our Phoenix operation. The successful candidate will safely and effectively perform preventive maintenance, installation, and troubleshooting of power distribution centers, switchgear, motors and controls, process controls and instrumentation.
At Nevada Gold Mines, our vision is to be the world's most valued gold mining business by finding, developing, and operating the best assets with the best people. We are committed to a safe work environment sending every person home safe and healthy every day and leaving a sustainable legacy on our host communities. We offer a generous benefits package which includes a competitive medical, dental, and vision plan with national provider networks, a 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, paid time off, company-sponsored medical clinics, company match share purchase program, and much more! Responsibilities:
- Safely and effectively perform preventive maintenance, installation, and troubleshooting of power distribution centers, switchgear, motors and controls, process controls and instrumentation
- Must be willing to work shifts, overtime, and callouts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum two (2) years of experience performing electrical and instrumentation duties required. May substitute two (2) years of trade school or equivalent training for two years of the required experience
- Ability to read blueprints and troubleshoot electrical/instrumentation circuits is required
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision, follow instructions, and provide feedback is required
- Some experience with PLC controls, troubleshooting and programming as well as experience with variable frequency drives is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of this job required
- Capable and willing to work with maintenance and operational teams required
- Good safety record and ability to work with various safety programs required