RBS Platform Functional Analyst - Maximo
Working with the Platform Owner, Maximo, the RBS Platform Functional Analyst is accountable to provide fit for purpose solutions for the Maximo platform, specifically : Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) or Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Collaborating with the Business, (Maximo) Functional and Technical Leads to build solutions that enable (RBS Acquire to Retire) Value Streams. The ideal candidate is a driven, hard-working team player that can successfully communicate to understand business requirements, propose functional design alternatives and recommend solutions that meets or exceed the needs of the business.
- Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Proactively identifies business and system deficiencies and opportunities
- Lead or participate in the gathering and documenting of business processes and requirements for the system with key business users
- Develops cases to explain / demonstrate business requirements to articulate application functionality process to ensure business needs are met
- Performs application design & configuration to support business processes
- Assists testing team to ensure requirements and acceptance criteria are translated into test plans with complete test coverage
- Provides relevant test scenarios for the testing team; work with test team to develop system integration test scripts and ensure the test results meet business expectations
- Performs Functional Integration Testing
- Performs System Integration Testing
- Supports User Acceptance Testing
- Develops and maintain process documentation
- Develops detailed functional/technical specifications
- Conducts impact and risk assessments
- Minimum 5 years of meaningful experience with Maximo, either with: Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) or Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Ability to convey sophisticated information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience as either a (Maximo) Business Analyst, Functional Analyst or Solution Architect.
- Demonstrable ability to build innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Validated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with leading or participating in the gathering and documenting of business processes and requirements for the system with key business users
- Experience working with integrated business systems
- Upbeat individual who encourages teammates and is eager to try new solutions/ideas
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Business analysis – IBBA certification as asset
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced evolving environment
- Has a deep passion for technology, a love of learning new things and helping customers succeed
- Spanish speaking skills are an asset
At Teck, we value diversity. Our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc and energy. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TECK.A and TECK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TECK.
The pursuit of sustainability guides Teck’s approach to business. Teck is building partnerships and capacity to confront sustainability challenges within the regions in which it operates and at the global level. In 2018, Teck was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI) for the ninth straight year, indicating that Teck’s sustainability practices rank in the top 10 per cent of the world’s 2,500 largest public companies in the S&P Global Broad Market Index.
Learn more about Teck at www.teck.com or follow @TeckResources
Your application to this posting is deemed to be your consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information for the purposes of recruitment. Teck respects the privacy of all applicants and the confidentiality of personal information.Job Segment:
Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain, Sustainability, Business Analyst, Operations, Energy, Technology, Bilingual