EXPERIENCE MORE OPPORTUNITIES Since 2017, our team has delivered mining excellence at Peak Downs with uncompromising safety and environmental standards. We're looking forward to continuing our long-term relationship with BMA under a new 5 year contract beginning 2022.
Due to an internal promotion, we have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Manager
at Peak Downs. Reporting directly to the Project Manager, in this role you will provide leadership and direction to all maintenance personnel, sub-contractors, suppliers and OEMs. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effective coordination of major repairs to our mining fleet
- Technical advice and guidance to the site maintenance teams
- Safety leadership preventing injuries
- Effective employee engagement to achieve departmental goals
- Sustainable budgeting and cost control
- Innovation and improvement of systems and equipment
- 9 day fortnight roster
- Paid FIFO or DIDO with full camp facilities provided
- Permanent role
- Range of corporate discounts including health insurance (Medibank), travel & retail products
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or Trade qualification
- Extensive experience in a mobile plant maintenance environment
- Maintenance planning and coordination and exposure to Off-Highway Truck, Excavator and Dozer fleet maintenance would be essential
- S1, S2, S3 and G2 suite of competencies
- Exposure to JDE Maintenance Management application would be desirable
- Solid communication, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Commitment to Health, Safety and Environment
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we've operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We're focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more - http://www.thiess.com APPLY
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below.