angle-right Job no:
594865 Work type:
Full Time - Permanent Location:
Central Hawkes Bay Categories:
Downer has been designing, building and sustaining New Zealand's infrastructure for over a century and is a leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
With over 10,000 employees in New Zealand, we work alongside some of New Zealand's biggest businesses, councils and government agencies.
Downer is looking for an experienced Foreman in our Waipawa depot. The crew is all set; we just need you to drive them!
What we offer:
- Stable working environment
- Guaranteed minimum of 40 hours per week, plus overtime and other benefits
- A real focus on a safe work environment
- A fun, welcoming team working in a positive atmosphere
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Your days will be busy leading the crew doing reseals and first coats. This 'hands-on' role will require you to provide leadership by planning, providing direction and controlling activities whilst working alongside the crew in the field.
- Previous experience in a Civil Construction / Foreman role
- Team leadership skills and the ability to motivate and lead a team
- Knowledge of and experience with Civil Construction specifications and procedures
- Knowledge of working with Pavement construction plant
- High standard of workmanship
- Excellent communication skills
- A flexible work approach
- Strong safety and quality mindset
If you are keen, motivated and experienced, we want to hear from you.
Don't hesitate; apply now!Advertised:
23 Sep 2022 New Zealand Standard Time Applications close:
17 Oct 2022 New Zealand Daylight Time