Apply now Job ID:
592428 Job type:
Full Time - Permanent Location:
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
We have 2 x exciting opportunities available for a Data Analyst ideally based in North Ryde. Reporting into the Group Manager - Strategy and Projects, this is a key role in our dedicated Strategy and Projects team. This team uses people/organizational data and strategic insights to support the Downer Group identify performance improvement opportunities, provide assurance against people related risk, and drive transformation programs.
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to: use sound judgement and insights to structure, validate and analyse large data sets, draw out the stories behind data in an engaging and meaningful way, and apply a proactive approach to problem solving in delivery of work.
- Demonstrated experience in design and development of organization hierarchies, job classification frameworks, as well as person models
- An ability to apply statistical analysis and problem-solving skills with the capacity to generate innovative solutions to complex data or technical issues.
- Demonstrated experience working with advanced features of Excel (writing formulae, macros and using pivot tables) and large datasets, including data based creation, data cleaning, verification, and manipulation.
- Technical proficiency in using Azure MSSQL, Payroll/Human Capital applications (Oracle e-business suite, SAP Payroll, JDE, Oracle HCM Cloud) statistical analysis packages (Python) and data visualization tools (Power BI, Azure Analysis Services)
- Synthesize information from a variety of sources and create a meaningful narrative that is relevant for a range of audiences
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to work with a top 100 ASX company
- To work in a diverse organization that can present future career opportunities
For further information, please contact Susie Cooper at email@example.com . Please do not send resumes to this email address as they will not be accepted.