WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
In this role as a Boilermaker, you will have previous exposure working on heavy mobile equipment to customers specification and quality assurance. You will work in a brand new facility with all the latest fit outs and equipment to perform in your role to the highest possible standard. This department have maintained a high level performing team with minimal turnover of staff which is indicative of pride, loyalty and support for the team.
The role will involve a lot of FCAW welding procedures plus a weld test as part of the initial interviewing screening process.Location:
Perth Airport – Flexiparts DepartmentRoster on offer:
Mon – Fri, 10.5 hours each day- Potential for overtimeTo be successful the following is required:
What we offer:
- Australian-recognised Trade Certificate with post trade experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Heavy mobile equipment experience – mining equipment will be seen as advantageous
- Be well aligned and exhibit WesTrac’s SPARC values of Safety, Pride, Accountability, Respect and Customer.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
- Recommend and Spend - earn $3,000 for every successful referral
- Family-friendly, Perth-based rostered work - Stay home every night.
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work.
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute.
- Fantastic team environment and culture.
- Income protection Insurance.
- Paid parental leave.
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc.
- Discounted health insurance.
For more information please call The WesTrac Recruitment Team on 08 9377 8700 or email your Resume to CareersWesTrac@westrac.com.au reference to job 882537.At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates Advertised:
20 May 2022 W. Australia Standard Time Applications close:
31 Oct 2022 W. Australia Standard Time