WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
Reporting to the Field Service Supervisor this role will be a progressive opportunity for a well versed Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
to assist in the diagnosing, maintaining and repairing Caterpillar products. Your responsibility will involve visiting customer sites throughout the Port Hedland Region, carrying out repairs, maintenance and servicing and managing work orders. You will be required to carry out product improvement plans and product support programs whilst maintaining and operating in a safe work environment.
We currently require additional resources within the area of Woodie, Wodgina and Iron Bridge. You could even get the chance to do some seasonal work in the Kimberleys.Two roster options:
2/1 - 14 days, 7 off - 10.5 hour days + overtime
12/9 - 12 days, 9 off
FIFO from PerthTo be successful the following is required:
What we offer:
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate with post trade experience (Field Service)
- Extensive diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in an isolated and remote environment
- Ability to work and seek out work opportunities without continuous direct supervision
- Work well within a team and have a strong commitment to continuous improvement principles
- Strive to assist the Customer to achieve machine availability and reliability KPI’s
- Previous mechanical experience working on Caterpillar products
- Drivers License (Manual C Class minimum - HR preferred but not essential)
- HRWL (i.e. LF, DG, WP)
- Working at Heights
- Refrigerant Handling License (Preferred but not essential)
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!Relocation
- Opportunity to get a $3,000 referral bonus as part of our Recommend and Spend program.
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work.
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute.
- Fantastic team environment and inclusive work culture.
- Made for More Rewards program with discounts at retailers like Woolworths, Caltex, Apple, Crown, Qantas and many more.
- Paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, income protection insurance, and salary sacrifice options.
and Visa sponsorship
assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates. Advertised:
04 May 2022 W. Australia Standard Time Applications close:
05 Oct 2022 W. Australia Standard Time