WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
WesTrac have an opportunity for a Plant Mechanic to join our Project Support Group at the Mount Keith mine site for a permanent 7/7 roster. Don’t want to work night shift? You don’t have to! These opportunities are day shift
Reporting to the PSG Supervisor, the successful applicant will be assisting with the service and repair to the customer's fleet of Caterpillar machinery, applying excellent fault-finding/diagnostic skills with a customer service focus while also holding a high regard for safety.The roster:
To be successful the following is required:
- FIFO – 7/7 roster (7 days, 7 days off).
- 12.5 hours each day, inclusive of 30 min unpaid break.
What we offer:
- Australian-recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate with post trade experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent fault-finding skills, trouble shooting and diagnostics.
- Previous post trade Caterpillar experience in a field service environment (advantageous).
- Be well aligned and exhibit WesTrac’s SPARC values of Safety, Pride, Accountability, Respect and Customer.
- Experienced on traditional Cat truck fleet and Cat ancillary equipment.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!Relocation
- Opportunity to get a $3,000 referral bonus as part of our Recommend and Spend program.
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work.
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute.
- Fantastic team environment and inclusive work culture.
- Made for More Rewards program with discounts at retailers like Woolworths, Caltex, Apple, Crown, Qantas and many more.
- Paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, income protection insurance, and salary sacrifice options.
and Visa sponsorship
assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates. Advertised:
19 Apr 2022 W. Australia Standard Time Applications close:
22 Oct 2022 W. Australia Standard Time