Requisition ID:73004Job Category:
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining , energy , and infrastructure sectors, we see challenges evolving in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff , with experience in over 150 countries , to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
We're at the forefront of our clients' digital transformation journey , successfully implementing emerging digital services into our clients' projects and operations that unlock a step change in their performance. Join the team to improve project outcomes, leverage the digital twin , deliver systems integration and interoperability, and support decision-making, autonomous execution , and integrated operations and performance centers.
Electrical Engineer - Comos
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivatedElectrical Engineer – Comos
to join our Project Delivery Group (PDG) in Gurugram – Delhi NCR
PDG helps clients reach their business goals through a range of strong technical capabilities. We ensure world-class project delivery through the skills of our people, methodologies, governance, and systems. Our engineering and project management and construction disciplines ensure safe, efficient, and sustainable delivery of projects globally across the metals and mining, infrastructure, and energy sectors.
We manage our clients entire project lifecycle from studies to building assets, operating the assets, and developing efficiencies. Join our team and become part of a community that strives for positive change providing the best solutions for our clients toughest challenges!As the successful candidate, you will:
You bring to the role:
- Be part of an engineering team providing engineering services to large and small projects. The Electrical Engineer is responsible for preparing engineering calculations, technical specifications, data sheets and reports.
- Be responsible for assistance/participation in on-site commissioning reporting to the Lead Electrical Engineer on a large project and to the Project Manager or Engineering Manager on small projects
- Prepare, subject to the approval of the Leading Electrical Engineer, technical documentation required for the execution of the project, including but not limited to general layout drawings, design criteria, design calculations, preliminary studies, value engineering studies, process flow sheets, standard specifications, standard detail drawings, construction and/or fabrication drawings, equipment lists, technical specifications, as-built documentation and data sheets.
- Have extensive experience in COMOS database to produce Electrical Deliverables - Standard Schematics, Cable Schedules, SLDs MCCs & DBs, Load Lists, Termination schedules, MTO etc.
- Review shop drawings to ensure conformity with engineering designs.
- Manage and coordinate with the Lead/Senior Electrical Engineers the progress of the engineering work in accordance with the project scope, schedule and procedures.
- Follow the award of contracts and purchase orders as instructed, monitor the fabrication and construction work to ensure that it is executed in accordance with the engineering designs.
- Witness Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT).
- Measure, on a monthly basis, the progress of the engineering work packages to ensure that project budgets and schedules are being met and implementing corrective action as required.
- Review the outcome of quality audits of engineering work and perform remedial work in accordance with the project procedures and the quality assurance plan.
- Ensure that the checking of documentation and interdisciplinary coordination is implemented in accordance with project procedures.
- Prepare of draft monthly engineering progress reports for incorporation into the engineering monthly report.
- BSc/B.Eng degree in electrical engineering.
- Preferred Registration as a professional engineer. Alternatively, registration as a candidate for professional engineer actively working towards professional registration.
- Minimum five years project engineering experience. Experience in electrical design/consultancy ideally within a similar large engineering or multi-disciplinary project environment.
- Extensive knowledge of COMOS database for producing Electrical deliverables
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills with the ability to function with minimal supervision.
- Sound understanding of design engineering codes and technical standards.
- Awareness of HSEC standards and good safety awareness.
Why join us?
- Sound knowledge of SPEL for producing Electrical Deliverables
- Develop innovation partnerships
- Think locally, work globally
- Engage with people who make a difference
Why join us?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
We're committed to fostering a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate and serve. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. If you have any accommodation requirements, please let us know. We'll do our best to meet your needs in accordance with applicable local legislation.Job Segment:
Sustainability, Electrical Engineering, QA, Quality Assurance, Fabrication, Energy, Engineering, Quality, Technology, Manufacturing