Requisition ID:63601 Job Category:
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining , energy , and infrastructure sectors, we see challenges evolving in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff , with experience in over 150 countries , to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
We're at the forefront of our clients' digital transformation journey , successfully implementing emerging digital services into our clients' projects and operations that unlock a step change in their performance. Join the team to improve project outcomes, leverage the digital twin , deliver systems integration and interoperability, and support decision-making, autonomous execution , and integrated operations and performance centers. Graduate opportunity: Build the extraordinary, every day!
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch are currently seeking a highly motivated Graduate Engineer to join the Digital Group in Perth! As the successful candidate, you will:
You bring to the role:
- Work in a tight-knit and high-performing team with a flexible, friendly and casual culture.
- Gain well-rounded business, operations and technical engineering experience that is supported by knowledgeable and passionate team members.
- Have the opportunity to develop your passion through regular two-way feedback and mentoring to drive your career direction towards the work you enjoy the most.
- Collaborate closely with our client partners to create advanced automation solutions with a focus on production, including potential opportunities to commission on-site. Primarily working on integrated control automation within existing bulk material handling and autonomous dredge sands mining operations.
- Be involved in projects that span the full solution lifecycle and see your creations come to life i.e. from synthesis of new ideas to ongoing offsite support.
You will have (or be working towards) abachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechatronics, Software or similar) with a solid academic record.Interested in applying control-based software programming to real-world physical environments. Successful candidates will also haveexcellent interpersonal skills and strong passion for working closely in a team environment to solve complex problems. Our Professional Development Program
As a graduate with Hatch you will build professional relationships with renowned experts, and champion great initiatives for reputable, well-known clients. You will belong to a company that fosters career growth, encourages continuous improvement and is pioneering in nature.
You will have opportunities to:
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to complete project deliverables for clients
- Develop mentoring relationships with experienced professionals and experts
- Achieve Professional Chartership and individual career goals
- Work in a flexible framework and environment
- Attend networking events, opportunities and activities
- Continuously learn and develop through a variety of challenging work experiences and career pathways
- Work with one of Australia’s Top Graduate Employers
If you are passionate about working in a global, inclusive and collaborative team to provide innovative and sustainable solutions for our clients and the communities we serve, we want to hear from you! Why join us?
What we offer you?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
As an accredited Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Within Australia, this includes supporting and encouraging a flexible workplace and a comprehensive benefit offering. If you have any special needs requirements, please discuss with us and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request. Job Segment:
Sustainability, Cloud, User Experience, Engineer, Electrical, Energy, Technology, Engineering