Requisition ID:64622 Job Category:
Sydney,New South Wales,Australia
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining , energy , and infrastructure sectors, we see challenges evolving in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff , with experience in over 150 countries , to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
We're at the forefront of our clients' digital transformation journey , successfully implementing emerging digital services into our clients' projects and operations that unlock a step change in their performance. Join the team to improve project outcomes, leverage the digital twin , deliver systems integration and interoperability, and support decision-making, autonomous execution , and integrated operations and performance centers.
Hatch is looking for aDocument Controller/Project Administrator
.As the successful candidate, you are comfortable working in a fast-paced and professional project environment. We pride ourselves on empowering our people, so if you are ready for a hands-on role working as part of a great team on challenging projects, then Hatch is the right place for you! Key Responsibilities
- Assist all project functional groups with formatting, collating and quality checking project documentation;
- Register, classify and transmit deliverables and other documents in the EDMS as required;
- Maintain revision control, progress, and ease of access;
- Receive, log, track, file and monitor vendor documents;
- Support all project participants in complying with Hatch standards and any outlined specific client and project procedures for Document Management;
- Upload/capture data on Client’s EDMS if required;
- Run reports and analysis of data to review and ensure the accuracy of metadata in the EDMS;
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients, both internal and external;
- Handover of documentation at the end of projects; and
- May oversee small projects and assist team with project related issues.
*EDMS – Electronic Data Management System(s) Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2years’ document control experience in an engineering environment;
- Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration an asset;
- Advanced Microsoft Office Applications and Adobe/PDF Xchange;
- Experience with document management systems is an asset, i.e. Aconex, TeamBinder, Sharepoint, ProjectWise, Scenario, Fusion;
- Meticulous attention to detail; and
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
To be considered for these roles you must have current work rights in Australia (i.e. a permanent resident or citizen of Australia or eligible work visa).
To submit your application please click the "Apply" button below. Why join us?
What we offer you?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
As an accredited Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Within Australia, this includes supporting and encouraging a flexible workplace and a comprehensive benefit offering. If you have any special needs requirements, please discuss with us and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request. Job Segment:
Administrative Assistant, Document Management, Accounting, Document Control, Developer, Administrative, Technology, Finance