About the Role
WorkPac are currently seeking a Fleet Controller for our client based in Perth CBD. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring maximum fleet utilisation and efficiency, with lowest cost delivery.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Providing accurate data entry into allocation systems
- Diligent documentation of delivery issues
- Escalation of incidences or any issues in a timely and efficient manner to minimize delivery disruptions.
- Effectively coordinate truck washing, vehicle repairs and maintenance with workshop supervisors and Managers
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in fleet control
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Experience working in transport/logistics highly regarded
- Right to work in Australia
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
About the Company
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Click on the Apply Now
For further enquiries, please contact ?
Stacy Kieckhefer on
Reference Code: 7493J2022212
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and indigenous people.