WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
WesTrac is looking for a skilled Process and Systems Trainer
to join our Learning & Development team at our offices in South Guildford, WA.
A hands-on and fulfilling role, the Process and Systems Trainer is responsible for the development and delivery of project related training and support material in line with the National Sustainable Learning Strategy and employee capability development activities.
Working in collaboration with key project stakeholders to develop the training and support material, Process and Systems Trainers are also responsible for delivering end user training as well as mentoring and leading Super Users.
Additionally, this role provides mentoring, support and coaching to users of the training material. As such, this role would suit someone who has sound experience in coaching, training and can build and maintain high-level professional relationships.
As WesTrac is a national business, there will be a requirement for the Process and Systems Trainer to travel adhoc to deliver training during project implementation periods. This is a full-time, fixed term role with a duration of 14 months. About you:
What we offer:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment;
- Sound experience within training and development environment;
- Well-developed project planning, organisational and analytical skills;
- Previous experience working in project teams;
- Good communication skills including written, verbal and interpersonal;
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite, SAP Enable Now, as well as various authoring tools and programmes.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!
- Opportunity to get a $3,000 referral bonus as part of our Recommend and Spend program.
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work.
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute.
- Fantastic team environment and inclusive work culture.
- Made for More Rewards program with discounts at retailers like Woolworths, Caltex, Apple, Crown, Qantas and many more.
- Paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, income protection insurance, and salary sacrifice options.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates. Advertised:
27 Sep 2022 W. Australia Standard Time Applications close:
26 Oct 2022 W. Australia Standard Time