Requisition ID:80901Job Category:
Join a company that is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world through positive change. With more than 65 years of business and technical expertise in mining , energy , and infrastructure ,our 10,000 colleagues in 150 countries tirelessly work toward bettering the industries in which we operate. With practical solutions that are safe, innovative and sustainable, we think globally while acting locally.
Join our Project Delivery Group (PDG), a dynamic team of professionals passionately committed to world-class project delivery across the globe.With expertise in sustainable studies, asset building and operations, and industry-leading efficiencies, our best-in-class team leverages methodologies, governance and systems that are unparalleled in the engineering space. Are you looking for an opportunity to join a diverse group of professionals who are committed to remaining exceptional? We look forward to hearing from you.
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Project Controller
to join our Project Delivery Group (PDG) in Brisbane.
PDG helps clients reach their business goals through a range of strong technical capabilities. We ensure world-class project delivery through the skills of our people, methodologies, governance, and systems. Our engineering and project management disciplines ensure safe, efficient, and sustainable delivery of projects globally across the metals and mining, infrastructure, and energy sectors.
We manage our clients’ entire project lifecycle from studies, to building, operating and closure of assets. Join our team and become part of a community that strives for positive change – providing the best solutions for our clients’ toughest challenges. As the successful candidate, you may:
Ideally you bring to the role:
- Support potential project bids with definition and estimate of Project Controls project requirements
- Establish Project Controls plans and procedures required to lead the Project Controls effort on projects as required.
- Liaise and align with client Project Controls representatives as required.
- Develop and establish project baselines to manage, control and report on projects.
- Coordinate project baseline change management and trends identification and reporting.
- Support vendor and contractor bid and evaluation processes as appropriate.
- Regularly measure progress and determine earned value and key performance indicators
- Verify vendor and contract inputs to overall project execution plans and progress reporting
- Maintain and report on project scope, schedule, progress and costs in accordance with agreed project reporting calendars as appropriate.
- Engineering or Business degree or equivalent related experience
- Strong relevant post-graduate experience in a project environment with detailed knowledge of Estimating, Cost Control, Planning, and Quantity Surveying
- Experience in high valued, multi-discipline Project Studies and EPCM environment projects from inception to close out
- Broad business acumen including risk assessment and project management
- Facilitation, negotiation and report writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Demonstrated organisational skills, and the ability to multi-task, prioritise, take direction, and provide direction to others ensuring the quality of deliverables
- Excellent safety awareness
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status, or alternatively, a Visa that entitles you to work in Australia.
To submit your application please click the "Apply" button below.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted for this position.
Why join us?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
Don't meet every single requirement? You don't need to. At Hatch, we are building a diverse, inclusive workplace that fosters innovation. If you're interested in this role, we encourage you to apply even if your past experiences don't perfectly align with the skills we've listed.
As an accredited Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Within Australia, this includes supporting and encouraging a flexible workplace and a comprehensive benefit offering. If you have any special needs requirements, please discuss with us and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request.Job Segment:
Sustainability, Project Manager, Accounting, Engineer, Change Management, Energy, Technology, Finance, Engineering, Management