Would you like to have a career with a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic mining company? We have an opportunity for you!
Our people division is growing, and we are looking for a Roaster Maintenance Frontline Supervisor at our Goldstrike operation. The successful candidate will manage, coach, lead and mentor a maintenance team.
At Nevada Gold Mines, our vision is to be the world's most valued gold mining business by finding, developing, and operating the best assets with the best people. We are committed to a safe work environment sending every person home safe and healthy every day and leaving a sustainable legacy on our host communities. Responsibilities:
- Direct supervision and support of a crew of maintenance technicians
- Provide training and coaching for technicians
- Engage the process maintenance crew to ensure safe, efficient completion of the maintenance plan
- Establish and refine maintenance strategies for the area, in consultation with the production team
- Ensure Predictive Maintenance (PM) and other routine maintenance activities are completed and will deliver the desired equipment performance
- Work to develop a safe and productive crew
- Ensure documentation is completed accurately
- Perform other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer You
- Proven safety record and ability to support work group in attainment of safety, environmental, equipment protection, and production goals required
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of experience working in a maintenance function required
- Supervisory or Lead-person experience preferred
- Technical training in maintenance and/or mechanics, diploma(s), certificates(s) or degree preferred
- Ability to understand own role and how it contributes to the overall output and business objectives required
- Ability to pace own work and work unsupervised along with the capability of adjusting priorities when necessary required
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in all media forms, including the ability to deliver clear and concise information to employees and contractors on all levels required
- Demonstrated ability to perform essential function of the position required
About Nevada Gold Mines
- A comprehensive compensation package including a competitive medical, dental, and vision plan with national provider networks, a 401k retirement plan with employer contribution AND employer match, paid time off, company-sponsored medical clinics, company match share purchase program, and much more!
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Endless opportunities to grow and learn with industry colleagues.
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization.
- Nevada Gold Mines is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Nevada Gold Mines (NGM) is a joint venture between Barrick (61.5%) and Newmont (38.5%) that combined our significant assets across Nevada in 2019 to create the single largest gold-producing complex in the world. NGM produces approximately 3.5 million ounces of gold a year. The massive mining operation comprises eight mines along with their associated infrastructure and processing facilities and hosts three of Barrick's Tier One assets: Carlin, Cortez, and Turquoise Ridge. At NGM, our mission is to be the world's most valued gold mining business by finding, developing, and owning the best assets, with the best people, to deliver sustainable returns for our owners and partners.
Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.