Are you a maintenance professional who is looking for career growth with a dynamic mining company? Nevada Gold Mines has the job for you!
Our people division is growing, and we are looking for an Underground Maintenance Frontline Supervisor at our Pete Bajo operation. As part of the Underground Maintenance team, the successful candidate will provide supervision of the underground maintenance work force.
At Nevada Gold Mines we are committed to a safe work environment sending every person home safe and healthy every day and leaving a sustainable legacy on our host communities. We offer a generous benefits package which includes a competitive medical, dental, and vision plan with national provider networks, a 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, paid time off, company-sponsored medical clinics, company match share purchase program, and much more! Responsibilities:
- Provide supervision for the underground maintenance work force in the underground maintenance department
- Carry out repairs and maintenance plans in a safe and productive work environment and administering company policies and procedures
- Support Operational objectives by minimizing risks and maximizing value and focus on Safety, quality, and cost management
- Perform other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer You
- Five (5) years underground mining experience preferred
- Three (3) years of experience in a supervisory or leadership role preferred
- Two (2) years underground mobile maintenance experience required
- Proven safe work record required
- Strong computer skills preferred
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Proven attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational, time management and office management skills required
About Nevada Gold Mines
- A comprehensive compensation package including a competitive medical, dental, and vision plan with national provider networks, a 401k retirement plan with employer contribution AND employer match, paid time off, company-sponsored medical clinics, company match share purchase program, and much more!
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Endless opportunities to grow and learn with industry colleagues.
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization.
- Nevada Gold Mines is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Nevada Gold Mines (NGM) is a joint venture between Barrick (61.5%) and Newmont (38.5%) that combined our significant assets across Nevada in 2019 to create the single largest gold-producing complex in the world. NGM produces approximately 3.5 million ounces of gold a year. The massive mining operation comprises eight mines along with their associated infrastructure and processing facilities and hosts three of Barrick's Tier One assets: Carlin, Cortez, and Turquoise Ridge. At NGM, our mission is to be the world's most valued gold mining business by finding, developing, and owning the best assets, with the best people, to deliver sustainable returns for our owners and partners.
Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.