WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
Reporting to the Technology Training Manager,
the Technology Technical Trainers
will be responsible for developing, delivering, and assessing complex technical systems aimed at service technicians who maintain the technology on Caterpillar equipment to support our WesTrac employees and external customers.
This technology service training role will deliver fundamental courses aimed at entry level technicians through to more advanced subjects of MineStar Fleet, Terrain for Grading and Loading, Command for Hauling, Command for Dozing, Cat Grade Control, and Product link.
The position would suit someone who has experience in calibrating, commissioning, and repairing Caterpillar technology products. Training will take place in Perth, intrastate, and our state-of-the-art Autonomous Training facility in Collie.
The successful candidate will be provided with development opportunities and training in Caterpillar Technology products leading to CAT trainer accreditation.Location:
8:6 About you:
What we offer:
- Previous experience with CAT MineStar Service in Fleet, Terrain, or Command - highly desirable
- Caterpillar Equipment/Machine experience
- Ability to travel in the role
- Good computer literacy skills - MS Office and internet-based applications
- Motivation to become a subject matter expert
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills both written and oral to ensure information is imparted correctly and represents WesTrac at an expert level
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the 'Apply' button today!Relocation
- Opportunity to get a $3,000 referral bonus as part of our Recommend and Spend program
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute
- Fantastic team environment and inclusive work culture
- Made for More Rewards program with discounts at retailers like Woolworths, Caltex, Apple, Crown, Qantas and many more
- Paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, income protection insurance, and salary sacrifice options
and Visa sponsorship
assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Job # 884122, 882971 Advertised:
25 Feb 2023 W. Australia Standard Time Applications close:
27 Mar 2023 W. Australia Standard Time