Reno, NV, USA
SRK Consulting is an independent, international consulting practice, providing globally integrated consulting services to the international mining and metals sector.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator. Description of Responsibilities:
- Quality control of deliverables, such as grammar, spelling, consistency and formatting
- Assisting project managers with budget controls, schedules and invoices
- Scheduling, hosting and documenting meetings with team members and clients
- Tracking schedules and cost data for project reporting
- Creating and updating contractual work and service agreements for associates and clients
- Coordination of project logistics (field programs, meetings, project activities) which can include presentation materials and final deliverables
- Provide research for proposals, statements of qualifications, brochures and pamphlets
- Data management including data site and user setup, data transfers and file maintenance
- Updating templates and other specially requested reports for internal and external clients
- General office support as-needed, including reception coverage
- Other duties as assigned
In return for considering a future with us, we offer:
- A Bachelor or Associate degree in a related discipline, such as Business, Communications, Marketing, etc., or equivalent experience;
- At least five (5) years of experience working in an office environment;
- Outstanding writing and editing skills, specifically formatting, grammar and spelling;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and PowerPoint;
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and document collaboration;
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Professional appearance and manner
Applicants should respond by submitting their CV online by clicking the button below. The candidates under consideration will be contacted directly, no phone calls please.
- An attractive compensation package.
- Diversity of projects and clients within a non-hierarchical consultancy environment.
- Opportunity to purchase shares in the company; the SRK Group is an independent group, owned by its employees.