Requisition ID: 88138 Job Category:
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Join a company that is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world through positive change. With more than 65 years of business and technical expertise in mining , energy , and infrastructure , our 10,000 colleagues in 150 countries tirelessly work toward bettering the industries in which we operate. With practical solutions that are safe, innovative and sustainable, we think globally while acting locally. Are you looking for an opportunity to join a diverse group of professionals who are committed to remaining exceptional? We look forward to hearing from you.
Our advisory and consulting experts support almost every project at Hatch, whether in metals, infrastructure, or energy. We consult with our clients to help them meet their business, financing, and project objectives. Interested in consulting to our clients alongside leading experts across various sectors? Join our Advisory team today!
As a Consultant, you will play an active role in all aspects of client engagements, including gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, developing and communicating recommendations, presenting results to client management, and implementing recommendations with client team members.
Are you are interested in joining the fastest growing Energy Transition Advisory business in the world? Join our Advisory team today!
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Be a champion of inclusion and diversity
- Work with client project teams to ensure engagement objectives are clearly identified, agreed and attained
- Understand the broad-based strategic direction of the organization and work with stakeholders across the organization to understand what opportunities exist for enhancing efficiencies in business and decision making
- Facilitate client workshops and planning meetings around strategy, business planning, organization effectiveness and change management
- Support clients with due diligence on potential mergers and acquisitions
- Design and deliver operating model reviews that assist clients in identifying and implementing improvements to organization collaboration, productivity and effectiveness
- Evaluate the impact of business changes on current model; redesigning the operating model in response to business change (i.e. outsource, technology, process)
- Design and manage organizational change management strategies, transition plans and communication plans that proactively identify and mitigate delivery and people risks associated with business change initiatives
- Design and deliver structural reviews that assist clients in identifying and implementing improvements to organization collaboration, productivity and effectiveness
- Collaborate with colleagues to promote and embed best practices in the development and delivery of effective service offerings
- Oversee junior colleagues to support clients on engagements
You bring to the role:
- 5+ years of management consulting experience
- Proven industry experience in mining, metals, energy or infrastructure
- Solid functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Strategy, Transaction Support, Business Readiness & Transformation, Capital Productivity, Supply Chain, Asset & Maintenance Management, Organization Effectiveness, and Risk Management
- Strong initiative, eager to break new ground and create opportunities for others
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Previous experience executing large-scale operational engagements
- Self-motivation and drive to take ownership of a work stream
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Finance or Business, or an equivalent combination of education and professional experience
Why join us?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
Don't meet every single requirement? You don't need to. At Hatch, we are building a diverse, inclusive workplace that fosters innovation. If you're interested in this role, we encourage you to apply even if your past experiences don't perfectly align with the skills we've listed.
We're committed to fostering a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate and serve. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. If you have any accommodation requirements, please let us know. We'll do our best to meet your needs in accordance with applicable local legislation.
In order to consider any application for employment, we will have to process your personal information.
A law, known as the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPIA) provides that when one processes another's personal information, such collection, retention, dissemination and use of that person's personal information must be done in a lawful and transparent manner.
In order to give effect to this right, we are under a duty to provide you with a number of details pertaining to the processing of your personal information. These details are housed under the Hatch HR Processing Notice
which can be accessed and viewed on the Hatch website: https://www.hatch.com/About-Us/Privacy-Statement-South-Africa , which HR Processing Notice
we request you kindly download and read.
#LI-AH1 Job Segment:
Sustainability, M&A, Consulting, Supply Chain, Management Consulting, Energy, Management, Technology, Operations