Downer Rail and Transit Systems (RTS)
is proud to be a leading provider of Rollingstock assets and management in Australia.
We're so excited to embark on the QTMP project and we are now seeking a Training Coordinator
to play a key role in the Learning & Development team.
Reporting to the Learning and Development Manager, this role will suit someone who is agile and seeking variety in their day-to-day duties. You core focus will be on coordination of learning and development activities related to the project. This will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring that all data within the company's Learning Management System (LMS) is appropriately configured and up to date and conducting monthly and quarterly reports.
- Identifying compliance gaps and expiring competencies/tickets and licences within the LMS data.
- Development and implementation of a QTMP Learning Calendar for internal training courses and development initiatives.
- Communicating and coordinating with external training providers, technical trainers, subcontractors and operational leaders
- Involvement with local careers expos, apprentice and trainee drives, and conducting visits to local schools to encourage and educate the next generation
This is a fulltime, permanent role, and will be based in Milton, QLD. Some intrastate/interstate travel may be required from time to time.About Us and Our Project:
We are a leading provider of rollingstock asset management services in Australia, with a rich history in the rail industry and world class expertise in house that deliver whole-of-life asset management support to our customers. Our capability allows us to offer turnkey solutions for complex projects and spans every project phase, from design and manufacture to through-life-support, condition monitoring and data analytics, fleet maintenance, operations and comprehensive overhaul of assets.
QTMP is the largest investment in new rollingstock in Queensland's history. It includes the design, build, and maintenance of 65 brand new trains, design and build of manufacturing facilities and depots and a huge boost to local manufacturing and supply chain - a true legacy to be created for Queensland that you can be a part of!About You:
- 3+ years relevant experience in learning and development
- Cert IV - Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or equivalent desired
- Previous experience in a similar role within construction or manufacturing industry
- Experience using PowerBI or online training authoring tools/applications highly desired
- Proven ability to collaborate with leaders and stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of QLD Government Training Policy Administration System (TPAS) reporting (highly advantageous)
Downer is dedicated to nurturing our people personally and professionally through skills development, competitive benefits, career pathways and fostering a proudly diverse and supportive workplace culture.
We cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace that facilitates opportunity and respect. Our focus on gender and cultural inclusiveness is active and ongoing, and through various initiatives we aim to help close the gap between indigenous and non-indigenous communities.What We Offer:
- Career progression and development opportunities
- A workplace focused on Zero Harm; safety is at the core of everything we do
- Flexible working arrangements to encourage work/life balance
- Competitive remuneration
If this sounds like your next exciting role with an ASX listed organisation, then we would love to hear from you! APPLY NOW
or for further information please email: email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email, please apply via the link.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.