Downer's Transport & Infrastructure AU business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 36,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout Australia.
A full-time permanent opportunity for a Learning Coordinator has become available within Downer's Transport & Infrastructure AU business. This role will be responsible for ensuring business training needs are met including identifying and coordinating external training providers and enrolment as well as establishing business reporting requirements and financial reconciliation / receipting. in additional, the role is also responsible for the selection and review effectiveness of training external providers, record feedback provided on courses attended, escalate as required, and maintain existing Training Needs Analysis.
This role can be based in our Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney or Brisbane offices.What you'll bring
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Sound administration skills and high attention to detail
- High level of communication skills both written and verbal with sound ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in a high-volume data / administration environment
- Previous experience in a training industry would be preferable
- Demonstrated experience with learning management and payroll systems
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is highly regarded but not essential
Downer is a company that believes people are our greatest asset. We take pride in providing career opportunities, work-life balance, and above benchmark services. We also offer a range of benefits including:
- Health & Wellbeing; discounted BUPA Health Insurance, company health programs, EAP
- Financial; discounts and offers at HSBC, CBA & Qudos Bank, novated leasing, salary sacrificing
- Lifestyle; discounts with Shell petrol, car rentals, shopping (such as The Good Guys & Wattyl Paint)
- Technology; discounts with Samsung, Dell and Microsoft
- Job security with an industry leader
- Flexible work locations
To apply for these great opportunities, please click on "Apply" and submit your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact:
Alicia Jacobson - Talent and Sourcing Business PartnerP: 0477 366 892
At Downer, our approach to diversity is what sets us apart. Our people can be their best by bringing their most authentic selves to work every day. We are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you're excited about this role and your experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.