- Based in Milton, QLD
- Career Development Opportunity
- Industry Leader
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 36,000 km of road.
An exciting career opportunity is available for Junior Machine Learning and Data Analyst
to assist in the development and implementation of digital solutions including machine learning, artificial intelligence and MS Azure Power Platform for data collection, analysis and management.ABOUT YOU
WHAT WE OFFER
- An understanding of machine learning and object detection technologies with a desire to further develop in this area. Experience with Azure ML will be highly regarded.
- Degree qualified in computer science or equivalent tertiary qualification with quantitative research experience.
- A double degree with Civil Engineering is highly desired.
- Programming machine learning/artificial intelligence for data capture and / or optimisation.
- Sound knowledge of Python and SQL.
- Developing with Power Automate, Power Apps and Power BI.
- Preferable knowledge of road asset management concepts.
- Preferable 2 years of industry work experience.
- The ability to evaluate information quickly, identify key issues and formulate decisions.
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with all stakeholders including operational teams.
- Have a willingness and enthusiasm to learn road maintenance concepts and the application of workflow management systems.
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity to work with an ASX listed company
At Downer, our approach to diversity is what sets us apart. Our people can be their best by bringing their most authentic selves to work every day. We are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you're excited about this role and your experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" and submit your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact:
Melissa Edwards - Talent and Sourcing Business PartnerP: 0418 261 964
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.