We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Solutions Consultant to join our inclusive Downer Defence Contact Centre, located in Enoggera however work from home model available! You will be required to provide customer service support to our internal and external stakeholders, across the Defence EMOS Contract in the delivery of Base Services. This role requires you to work on a rotating roster of shifts between 6am - 10pm during the week, up to 8pm on the weekend.
Reporting to the Base Services Support Centre Team Leader, your key responsibilities will include:
- Initial assessment of scope of request or call and raising new work and service orders
- Raising docket related purchase orders for trades
- Add notes to service requests such as when trades are on site or have completed jobs
- Support and contribute to our commitment to continuous quality improvement
To be considered for this role, you will have some experience either in a Contact Centre, Customer Service or Administration role. We are looking for positive and proactive professionals to compliment the team. Other skills and experience we require include:
WHAT WE OFFER
- A customer centric approach
- Ability to learn and navigate multiple systems
- An eye for detail
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, you strive to achieve results and embrace feedback
- Computer literacy with some experience in MS Office suite
- Great team, supportive culture and full training will be provided
- Flexibility to work from home after onsite training at Enoggera, hybrid model
- Free-onsite parking available
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
Downer Group employs approximately 50,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand. Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services.
Downer Defence is the lead contractor providing Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) for the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We encourage Female and Indigenous applications to apply. HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your online application via the advertisement. we do not accept email applications.
For queries, please contact Janice Li, Recruitment Advisor on Janice.firstname.lastname@example.org