We are looking for a talented Consultant Resource Geologist with Mining and Resource evaluation skills ideally with 3-6 years industry experience who is looking to grow their consulting experience in a technically talented Perth based team environment where you will be able to innovate and develop your ideas. As a Consultant Resource Geologist with SRK:
You can expect to be supporting and providing specialised consulting services to our clients both in the office and in the field, locally and internationally. You will be joining a team that provides services related to QAQC review, 3D geological modelling, statistical analysis, grade estimation, reconciliation and technical reporting across a wide range of commodities and projects. Professionally, you will be supported and guided by more senior staff who will mentor and assist you in developing your technical skills and career aspirations, as well as gradually building up a network of clients. Personally, you will join a diverse and passionate organisation where you can drive your own growth and really shape your career. The successful candidate will have:
At SRK Australia, we offer:
- A degree in geology or geoscience, a postgraduate qualification (MSc or above) in Geology would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of the aspects of the geoscientific data life cycle.
- Excellent mining software skills.
- Experience with geological/relational database packages.
- Experience in assessing drillhole/geochemical data.
- Knowledge of mineral systems formation processes and approaches to grade estimation.
- Experience with geological interpretation and 3D modelling (with implicit modelling skills advantageous).
- Experience with reconciliation and grade control systems.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Current professional registration, or the requisite experience and qualifications to gain AIG or AusIMM membership.
- Mentoring by consultants who are global leaders in their fields.
- Professional development, flexible work and educational support opportunities.
- A competitive salary with an opportunity to purchase shares in the company at both the local and global level; the SRK Group is an independent group, owned by its employees.
- Diversity of projects and clients within a non-hierarchical technically focused consultancy environment.
- Diversity of projects and interaction with other discipline areas to develop your skills and experience.
If you have any queries about this opportunity please contact SRK on 08 9288 2000 and direct enquiries to HR; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All discussions are strictly confidential.