Vancouver, BC, Canada
SRK Consulting is an independent, international consulting practice, providing globally integrated consulting services to the international mining and metals sector.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator/Administrator. Description of Responsibilities:
This position provides an opportunity to contribute to the success of a professional team while gaining experience in office, project, and technical professional systems. You will gain exposure to complex, mining-related projects and acquire skills you can leverage to develop a successful career.
The primary role is to support teams of engineers and scientists working on complex technical projects. Specific duties will vary from project to project but will at a minimum include the following:
Essential Requirements:Desirable personal attributes
- Document control and quality management
- Budget tracking and invoicing
- Project and group scheduling
- Production of technical reports, memos, and letters, including copy editing and final formatting
- Support of non-project activities, such as coordinating department functions and meetings and occasionally covering reception
Required skills and qualifications
- Desire to be a part of team
- Attention to detail and quality
- Strong motivation and work ethic
- Eagerness to take advantage of learning opportunities
- Positive approach to people and problems
- Interest in the resource industry and environmental sciences
In return for considering a future with us, we offer:
- Strong understanding of English grammar, syntax, punctuation, and spelling
- Ability to manage competing deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
Applicants should respond by submitting their CV online by clicking the button below. The candidates under consideration will be contacted directly, no phone calls please.
- An attractive compensation package.
- Diversity of projects and clients within a non-hierarchical consultancy environment.
- Opportunity to purchase shares in the company; the SRK Group is an independent group, owned by its employees.