Mine Closure and Permitting Consultant
Reno, NV (remote/hybrid), USA
SRK Consulting is an independent, international consulting practice, providing globally integrated consulting services to the international mining and metals sector.
We are seeking a Mine Closure and Permitting Consultant. Description of Responsibilities:
- To consult on projects for North American and international clients, with some travel
- Complete assignments primarily related to the mining industry, specifically:
- Mine permitting
- Reclamation and environmental studies
- Preparation of proposals and cost estimations
- Conduct project management, environmental audits and prepare due diligence report
- Other duties as assigned
In return for considering a future with us, we offer:
- An undergraduate degree in the physical sciences (e.g. geology or environmental ecience) or engineering (e.g. environmental or geological)
- A minimum of 10 years` of experience in the mining industry, some operations experience is preferred
- Mine closure and reclamation experience
- Knowledge of local regulations as well as federal environmental permit programs is a plus;
- Strong writing skills
- Effective communication, management and leadership qualities
- Ability to establish and maintain client relationships
Applicants should respond by submitting their CV online by clicking the button below. The candidates under consideration will be contacted directly, no phone calls please.
- An attractive compensation package.
- Diversity of projects and clients within a non-hierarchical consultancy environment.
- Opportunity to purchase shares in the company; the SRK Group is an independent group, owned by its employees.