Downer Facilities and Asset Services Group (F&AS) is a leading provider of integrated facilities services with clients across Australia and New Zealand.
The Health and Education (H&E) line of business sits within the F&AS business and offers an end-to-end range of services including Catering, Hospitality, Facilities Management, Asset Maintenance and Management, Cleaning, Sustainability Services, Mechanical, Electrical, Security and Electronic Solutions and Utility Support Services. It provides comprehensive operational and maintenance services as well as lifecycle maintenance programs. There are 15 long-term Public-Private-Partnerships (PPPs) in health and education, along with other non-PPP contracts within Health, Education and Aged Care.
Downer holds a 28-year contract with the NSW Health Ministry to manage support services at the Orange, Bathurst and Bloomfield Hospitals. Downer employs a Contract Team to oversee this operation which includes nearly three hundred NSW Local Health District employees engaged in cleaning, portering, maintenance, materials, and security roles.
The Administration Support Officer position is to provide support to the Contract Manager and in the delivery of a comprehensive range of services to the Orange/Bathurst Public-Private Partnership (PPP). This role encompasses support to Contract Manager and Leadership Team from an administration and projects sense, key liaison officer with a variety of Clients and general administration duties.
- Assist Contract Manager in document preparation, tracking and reporting of various requests and updates to clients or internal parties
- Arrange and attend meeting, take minutes, maintain diaries, provide secretarial support, data management and other general administrative duties including collation of expenses and booking travel for the Contract Manager and Operations Team as required.
- Assist in the development and management of documentation on site and provide general administrative support
- Demonstrates individual commitment by pro-actively leading and participating in best practice safety and return to work initiatives and environmental sustainability
Skills & Experience:
- Certificate IV qualification in Business Administration or equivalent relevant experience
- High ability to handle multiple tasks, analyse problems & develop solutions, proven interpersonal skills, and a high degree of skill in written and spoken communications
- Highly effective organisational skills including planning, reporting, and prioritising
- Extensive experience in developing strong working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
What we offer:
- Join one of Australia's largest employers with true career growth opportunities
- Supportive, inclusive and professional Zero Harm working environment
- Great employee benefits and entitlements.
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Janice.email@example.com
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles' candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police Clearance, Working with Children's Check, and Mandatory vaccination requirements.
Downer Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.