Jumbo Operator - Sukari
- Join a global leader in underground mining
- Generous salary packages on offer
- Take you international underground career to the next level
Since 2007 African Underground Mining Services (AUMS) has provided unmatched mechanised underground mining services across numerous projects in Africa. AUMS is dedicated to achieving the highest global standards in underground mining and there is a specific focus on sharing this mining knowledge across all levels of the business.
What we can offer
- Paid Quarantine
- A globally competitive net salary
- Employee incentives, benefits and rewards including medical coverage for international workers
- Nationally recognised training and development opportunities
- Flights for any major capital city in the world
About the role
AUMS are actively seeking to recruit experienced Jumbo Operators to join us in our Sukari - Egypt Operations on an 8:6 roster. This challenging and rewarding role will provide you with an excellent opportunity to further develop your career and work alongside experienced industry professionals in a safe, dynamic and outcome focused environment.
- A minimum of five years' experience as a front-line operator in high-speed development
- Certificate IV in training or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in front-line development jumbo roles (250+ metres)
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve a minimum of two 4.9m cuts per shift, bolting, meshing and boring
- Experience in all aspects of high speed, mechanised mine development in an underground contracting mining environment
- All valid and relevant qualifications, certificates and licences (RPL's)
- Valid Manual International Driver's Licence or the ability to obtain one
- Current National Police Clearance (valid within six months)
AUMS aims to leave a positive legacy of underground mining in all the countries in which we operate, through training and up-skilling of the local workforce. We are looking for experienced mining personnel to join us during an exciting period of growth.
*Please note that due to the unfolding circumstances of COVID-19 and the Government regulations in place, the roster advertised in this advert may be subject to change in the future when the Government border restrictions and controls are reassessed.
Your interest and experience can be expressed by clicking the 'Apply Now' button, OR for further information email email@example.com
Want to know more about Barminco, Check out our website here https://barminco.com.au/ or follow us on LinkedIn @Barminco