Grader Operator - MT Carlton
- Permanent Full time role
- Competitive market rate
- Even time roster
About the Project
This is your opportunity to join the Redpath team underground at Mt Carlton Operation. The Mt Carlton Mine is located approximately 140km south of Townsville (between Ayr and Bowen). The scope of this project includes portal development from the operating pit, development into the orebody and mine production including CRF backfilling.
Roles are based on a 2/2 roster with DIDO available, FIFO Brisbane or Cairns to Townsville, or bus in and out of Townsville.
Busing in & out of Townsville (and pickups along route, including near turnoff at Gumlu) on a 2/2 roster.
The role involves
- grade decline and levels and service work as required and operate the water truck for control of dust in underground workings;
- conduct proactive roadway repairs;
- ensure the safe and efficient completion of all tasks as assigned by Supervisor;
- ensure machinery used is cleaned and serviced regularly and any mechanical issues or damage is reported immediately;
- Working a 2/2 roster, 12hr shifts
We are looking for
- experience in the operation of graders and road maintenance machinery in an underground environment;
- hold a current O.H.S Grader ticket;
- current first aid & CPR qualifications;
- Valid manual drivers licence
- National Police clearance within last 6 months advantageous
- Current First Aid certificate or ability to get prior to commencement
- A work ethic and attitude in keeping with Redpath's motto Consider in done - safely.
In return you can expect
- Family friendly lifestyle roster (only if even time)
- Career paths through internal promotions
- Competitive hourly rate with annual leave, sick leave
- Fortnightly pay
- PPE provided
- New & modern Camp and onsite camp facilities -Ensuite rooms, Gym, Wet Mess, Free Wifi, TV with Foxtel.
- Salary Sacrifice for Superannuation and Novated car leasing
- Discounted health insurance with BUPA
- Business improvement and innovation rewards
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses (up to $200)
- Employee Assistance (4 sessions per annum), well-being assistance that's free for all the family
How to Apply
As an equal opportunity employer, Redpath is sensitive to the importance of diversity in the workplace and supports this through a work environment committed to gender equality and cultural diversity. We welcome applications from candidates willing to join a collaborative team and encourage women & Indigenous people to apply.
We will be shortlisting for this position immediately, so you can apply for this great opportunity by simply clicking on the 'apply' button below or by visiting our website.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.