Recruitment Advisor (Internal)
- Based at Eagle Farm
- Global Mining Contractor
- Enjoy a Diverse Portfolio
- Competitive salary with bonuses
- On-Site Parking
Redpath Australia is seeking an experienced recruitment professional to join our team and provide end to end recruitment support to our various underground mining projects spread across Australia.
- Own a diverse portfolio providing recruitment support to multiple sites nationally and internationally
- Partner with hiring leads to manage the full end to end recruitment process
- Work in a small in-house recruitment team as part of the broader HR team
- Continually develop our brand and market presence in the mining sector
- Independent, confident self-starter who thrives on delivering results
- Enjoys developing strong working relationships with operational hiring leads
- Adaptable to changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong administrative, computing and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Relevant experience in blue collar recruitment (operations and trades)
- Recruitment experience in the mining, industrial or construction sectors will be highly regarded
- Solid work ethic with a safety first approach aligned with Redpath's motto of Consider it done - safely!
The Redpath Group is a leading mining contractor with projects across Australia and globally. We specialise in shaft sinking, mine development, contract mining, raiseboring, underground construction, engineering & technical services, and speciality services in the Metalliferous and Coal mining sectors.
Our Brisbane Office is located in Eagle Farm (7km from Brisbane airport) comprising our Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Information Systems, Health & Safety, and Commercial and Tendering teams.
Redpath is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and an inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates wanting to join a friendly, collaborative team in a fast paced business environment.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.