HRIS Analyst, SAP Success Factors
- Become Centerra's in-house SAP Success Factors expert
- Boost your career by joining an established organization
- Receive a competitive annual salary of $87,500 to $149,000 + bonus and benefits
About Centerra Gold
Headquartered in Toronto, Centerra Gold (TSX: CG) is one of the leading North American gold and copper producers engaged in the operation, exploration, development, and acquisition in Asia, North America, and other markets worldwide.
Centerra's vision is to build a team-based culture of excellence that responsibly delivers sustainable value and growth. We are committed to the safety, integrity, ethics, and fairness of our operations, promoting the highest standards of ethical business conduct of our employees, officers, and directors.
For more information, please see our website .
About the Opportunity
We have an opportunity for a full-time SAP Success Factors HRIS Analyst to join our team. This role can follow either in-office (Toronto), fully remote, or a hybrid work model, however, the successful candidate must be legally authorized to work within Canada.
Reporting to the Director of Infrastructure & Operations, the HRIS Analyst owns the end-to-end testing, implementation, and performance of the SAP Success Factors HR system, collaborating with Centerra's internal teams and SME partners to provide training, support, and overall guidance.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as the first point of contact for end-users, such as providing guidance/advice, responding to queries, analyzing, and resolving issues
- Partnering with internal and external SAP Success Factors team, payroll support, and HR Systems and Process lead, to completing all end-to-end testing between Success Factors, S4Hana, payroll systems, and other systems as deemed necessary
- Leading the testing, assessment, and implementation of system updates, as well as providing training and technical support to HR admins and end-users
- Reviewing, analyzing, and documenting system functionality and providing recommendations for improvements and upgrade needs
- Acting as lead on all HR technology projects, in collaboration with the HR Leadership team
- Collaborating with third-party HR vendors, ensuring that the HR system integrations provide accuracy and data integrity
- Writing, maintaining, and supporting a variety of complex reports, queries, and dashboards to support business needs
- Acting as the point of contact for auditing inquiries, including implementing, improving, and conducting data auditing reports and procedures
- Developing and maintaining security groups and membership in accordance with the approved organizational structure
- Managing stewardship of highly sensitive data, ensuring GDPR compliance at all times
- Supporting with onboarding of new companies during mergers and acquisitions
- Overseeing all aspects of HRIS system training, including creating documentation and user guidelines
- Participating in regular Success Factors training that may include certifications
To qualify, you will need at least 5 years of SAP Success Factors experience, as well as at least 3 years of experience working with cloud-based HCM systems. Although not required, a bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, IT, or a related field will be highly valued for this role.
The following skills or experience will be critical to successfully performing this role:
- Project management/project lead experience in HR system implementations, improvements, and ongoing support
- Data collection, reporting, and dashboard generation
- Best practices in handling sensitive information
- Collaboration with global teams in multiple timezones
- Documenting and implementing process enhancements, diagnostic tests, user training, etc. on HR systems
- Comprehensive understanding of core HCM modules, including Time & Attendance, Payroll, etc.
- SAP Success Factors certification (asset)
Lastly, you must have a high level of problem-solving skills, the ability to manage multiple projects, high attention to detail, and an outstanding ability to collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders.
About the Benefits
As a valued member of the Centerra team, you can look forward to a competitive annual salary of $87,500 to 149,000 + bonus, based on experience, skills, and qualifications. You'll also gain access to some incredible benefits, including:
- Extended group health, dental, vision, and travel insurance
- Life Insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D
- Company-sponsored pension with Company match
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Healthcare Spending Account / Lifestyle Wellness Spending Account
- Annual Incentive Bonus
- Long-term incentive plan
- Employee Share Purchase Plan with Company match
- Parental leave top-up program
- Professional development within the organization
- Join a company committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion
This is your chance to be part of an established, industry-leading global organization with incredible room for career growth and personal development.
If you have the skills necessary to bring success to the role, then we invite you to apply today!