Senior Contracts Administrator
- Become a valuable addition to Centerra Gold Services team
- Boost your career by joining an established organization
- Receive a competitive annual salary of $109,500 to $186,000 + bonus and benefits
About Centerra Gold
Headquartered in Toronto, Centerra Gold (TSX: CG) is one of the leading North American gold and copper producers engaged in the operation, exploration, development, and acquisition in Asia, North America, and other markets worldwide.
Centerra's vision is to build a team-based culture of excellence that responsibly delivers sustainable value and growth. We are committed to the safety, integrity, ethics, and fairness of our operations, promoting the highest standards of ethical business conduct of our employees, officers, and directors.
For more information, please see our website .
About the Opportunity
We have an opportunity for a Senior Contracts Specialist to join the Centerra Gold Services (CGS) team.
This position is based at our Prince George, BC office, working Monday to Friday. Frequent travel to Centerra's operations sites in the Northern BC region will be required. We will also consider highly qualified candidates outside of Prince George on a remote work model, however they must have the ability to travel to operation sites, as required.
Reporting to the Regional Director, Supply Chain, this position will support all BC entities in various contract activities and projects as part of the regional Supply Chain team.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Advising on contract formation and/or contract administration process for various direct and indirect service and material purchases
- Developing, updating, and maintaining a contract registry to track contract status
- Developing, issuing, and managing tender documents (RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, etc.)
- Negotiating contract commercial terms, ensuring they meet requirements of the business
- Administering assigned contracts including negotiation and issuance of Amendments, RFI's, etc
- Leading proposal analysis and proposal commercial evaluations
- Coordinating overall RFP evaluations with project clients
- Providing sound Supply Chain Management advice, guidance, and options to internal project clients while following established processes and proper authorization controls
- Managing competitive sourcing processes and single/sole sourcing processes for major contracts
- Supporting cost savings initiatives for specific categories and participating in supplier KPI reviews
- Tracking vendor performance and comparing against deliverables
- Providing Supply Chain Management and expertise support to the Regional Team
To qualify, you must have post-secondary education in business, finance, law, humanities, or related studies. You must also have 8+ years of experience in contract management and administration, preferably in the mining industry. Supply Chain or related designations are considered an asset.
The following will be critical to successfully performing this role:
- Excellent organizational skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to travel to mine sites and other locations as needed
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve conflict
- Strong ability to build relationships and work effectively with others at all levels of internal and external stakeholders
Lastly, you will join us as a self-starter with a positive, solution-oriented, and customer-focused mindset, and the commitment to work with a team.
About the Benefits
As a valued member of our corporate team, you can look forward to a competitive annual salary of $109,500 to $186,000 based on experience, skills, and qualifications. You'll also gain access to some incredible benefits, including:
- Tax-free travel allowance commensurate with the distance required for travel
- Extended group health, dental, vision, and travel insurance
- Life Insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D
- Company-sponsored pension with Company match
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Healthcare Spending Account / Lifestyle Wellness Spending Account
- Reimbursements on work gear and equipment
- Annual Incentive Bonus
- Long-term incentive plan
- Employee Share Purchase Plan with Company match
- Parental leave top-up program
- Professional development within the organization
- Join a company committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion
This is your chance to be part of an established, industry-leading global organization with incredible room for career growth and personal development.
If you have the skills necessary to bring success to the role, then we invite you to apply today!