Facilities & Project Coordinator
- Become a valuable addition to Centerra's Mount Milligan Mine operations team
- Boost your career by joining an established organization
- Receive a competitive annual wage of $55,000 to $88,000 plus benefits
About Centerra Gold
Headquartered in Toronto, Centerra Gold (TSX: CG) is one of the leading North American gold and copper producers engaged in the operation, exploration, development, and acquisition in Asia, North America, and other markets worldwide.
Centerra's vision is to build a team-based culture of excellence that responsibly delivers sustainable value and growth. We are committed to the safety, integrity, ethics, and fairness of our operations, promoting the highest standards of ethical business conduct of our employees, officers, and directors.
For more information, please see our website .
About Mount Milligan Mine
Located approximately 155 kilometres northwest of Prince George in central BC, the Mount Milligan Mine is a conventional truck-shovel open-pit copper and gold mine and concentrator with a 60,000 tpd capacity copper flotation processing plant.
Mount Milligan operates with comfortable camp accommodations equipped with private washrooms, TV, Wi-Fi, an onsite gym, and other recreational activities. Bus transportation to and from site is provided free of charge from several locations within the region.
Mount Milligan promotes a drug and alcohol-free workplace and has adopted a zero-tolerance policy with respect to alcohol or unauthorized drugs on site.
About the Opportunity
We have an opportunity for a full-time Facilities & Project Coordinator to join our Mount Milligan Mine operations site.
This is a camp-based position, with a rotation of 4 days on / 3 days off, with a 10-hour daily schedule.
Reporting to the Superintendent , Project & Infrastructure , the Facilities & Project Coordinator will be responsible for being the face of the facilities team, both for outside vendors and internal leadership. The incumbent will provide overall f acilities m an agement servic es at our Mt. Milligan mi ne location . The role will also manage routine facility management operations, including management of ou r Sodexo , NST & spotle ss un iform contract s.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing and accurately assigning level of priority to facilitate timely fulfillment of service requests
- Managing projects related to site services from end-to-end
- Coordinating with project managers and engineers on capital projects involving external contractors
- Dispatching facilities req uests and work orders from M t Milligan to appropriate internal teams or external vendors and relaying updates to appropriate parties as needed
- Ensuring an optimum employee experience by managing bussing contracts and relationships, and needs related to the buses used to transport employees to/from Mt Milligan mine site
- Ensuring an optimum on-site employee experience by managing camp contracts, relationships, and needs pertaining to camp life such as lodging and food
- Creating and maintaining departmental records, statistics, invoices, and reference documents
- Directing contractors and subcontractors to achieve company objectives outlined in the Contract Scope of Work, within budget and according to the quality expected
- Managing shutdown boarding and logistics in coordination with Sodexo and mill maintenance planners
To qualify for the Facilities & Project Coordinator role, you must have a diploma/degree in business or other related fields, along with 6+ years of facility-related work experience, with mining experience preferred.
The following will be critical to successfully performing this role:
- Proficiency in computer applications and software, specifically Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, understand customer needs, and quickly provide the best solutions
- Ability to handle fluctuating volumes and adapt at work both in a team environment and independently
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service and manage relationships
- Ability to be well organized, manage time, and work effectively under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate in person and through written communications with clients
Lastly, you will join us with a highly collaborative mindset, fostered by integrity, focus, and incredible work ethic. Your excellent written and verbal skills will be essential to your success as a solutions-focused member of the team.
About the Benefits
As a valued member of Centerra's Mount Milligan Mine operations team, you can look forward to a competitive annual salary starting at $55,000 to $88,000, based on experience, skills, and qualifications. You'll also gain access to some incredible benefits, including:
- Tax-free travel allowance commensurate with the distance required for travel
- Extended group health, dental, vision, and travel insurance
- Life Insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D
- Company-sponsored pension with Company match
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Healthcare Spending Account / Lifestyle Wellness Spending Account
- Reimbursements on work gear and equipment
- Annual Incentive Bonus
- Long-term incentive plan
- Employee Share Purchase Plan with Company match
- Parental leave top-up program
- Professional development within the organization
- Join a company committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion
This is your chance to be part of an established, industry-leading global organization with incredible room for career growth and personal development.
If you have the skills necessary to bring success to the role, then we invite you to apply today!