Sibanye-Stillwater is focused on attracting, developing, and retaining quality employees with a goal of becoming the employer of choice. The Company offers a very attractive and extremely competitive benefit programs. Sibanye-Stillwater provides good-paying jobs, a healthcare benefits package, and an excellent 401(k) retirement plan. Employees can support their families; contribute to local economies; and help support local businesses and service industries in area communities.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to fair and progressive employment practices; providing long-term employment opportunities with the scope for employees to grow and develop their potential. A strategic imperative is to protect the safety, health, and wellbeing of employees. This takes precedence over production in every instance.
Our ‘People at Sibanye-Stillwater’ strategy aims to develop a transformed, productive, skilled, and engaged workforce.
Underpinned by our CARES (commitment, accountability, respect, enabling and safety) values, our People at Sibanye-Stillwater strategy has as its main elements:
- personal wellbeing encompassing employee safety, health, nutrition, housing, and accommodation as well as financial wellness
- career development including training and skills development
- remuneration that is equitable and fair
- community development
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Our proactive health, safety, and wellbeing strategy respects compliance and aims to systematically reduce employees’ exposure to risk – keeping our CARES values (commitment, accountability, respect, enabling, and safety) top of mind.
For more information, please refer to our Health and Safety Policy
Sibanye-Stillwater employees enjoy security and protection afforded by the Company’s benefits plans. Company benefit programs are designed to:
- Provide compensation and other benefits that are competitive within the industry and the local communities
- Offer employees the opportunity to make choices for themselves and their families
- Protect employees and their families from severe financial hardship in the event of serious illness or injury