General Equipment Operator
- Operation of heavy equipment used in surface mining: Coal Haulers, End Dumps, Articulating Haulers, Track Dozers, Track Excavators, Draglines, Front End Loaders, Scrapers, Rotary Drills, Motor Graders, Water Trucks.
- Machine Inspections, checking equipment fluid levels and assisting in fueling.
- Moderate laboring, walking on uneven terrain, lifting and carrying materials ups to 50 pounds.
- At least 2 years experience operating heavy equipment.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check.
- Must join to local union.
- Must possess a valid drivers' license
- Pay Type Hourly