IT Security Analyst
A subject matter expert maintains the organization's IT security infrastructure, including software, workstations, servers, or networks. This person is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the security systems, protection of the environment, and all alerting from related monitoring. This position works with the IT manager on the implementation of new technologies.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities over other employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Investigates alerts and evaluates the risk to the organization. Determines corrective activities.
- Coordinate an incident response team during an event.
- Assists in reviewing audit requirements and returned data for compliance and remediation.
- Configures, installs, maintains, and supports critical software and hardware components.
- Responds quickly to end users' needs and concerns relating to computer business applications and general systems issues.
- Manages technical resources working onsite, providing vendors with all the information needed to support the end-users.
- Diagnoses and resolves technical problems, prevent problem escalation and provides solution tracking.
- Handles multiple project responsibilities simultaneously to prioritize Work and resolve technical emergencies as they may occur.
- Perform related work as required.
Typical Physical Demands
Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping, and stretching. Requires constant data input for extended periods without leaving the work area. Occasionally lifting files or paper weighing up to 30 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Requires mobility sufficient to travel.
Typical Working Conditions
Typical office or work from the Home environment. Occasional evening or weekend work. On-call rotation.
Education and Experience
- Minimum three years of related work experience.
- Minimum two years of related IT Security work experience.
- Any equivalent training, education, and experience provide the required skills, knowledge, and abilities.
Licenses, Registration, and Certifications
- Critical Thinking
- Strong Writing Skills
What We Offer
- This position is expected to pay $74,000 - $90,000 annually; depending on skills, experience, education, and any certifications that are directly related to the position. Our health and welfare benefits are designed to invest in you and in the things you care about. We offer a 401k with a generous match, student loan repayment assistance, tuition reimbursement. To care for your wellbeing, we offer paid vacations and holidays, monthly wellness financial incentives, Employee Assistance Program. Health care offerings include medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, health savings account, flexible spending accounts. To assist you in leveraging the health care benefits, we offer personal health advocates, tele-medicine, surgery concierge services, diabetes care. Short-term disability, long-term disability, basic term life and accidental death and dismemberment coverage are provided at no cost. Optional coverages available include supplemental life insurance and supplemental accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $74,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $90,000.00