Chief Power Engineer
- Oversee Activated Carbon plant to achieve production in a safe, economical manner within the statutory requirements of the OH&S Act, Mines and Environmental regulations and TSASK requirements.
- Provide direction to Activated Carbon Plant operations personnel
- Carry out regular inspections
- Maintain the required boiler certifications through inspections, testing and direct communication with provincial boiler inspectors
- Actively develop the employee skills necessary to safely and efficiently operate and maintain the Activated Carbon Plant to produce a quality product
- Provide training and evaluation of 2nd & 3rd Class Power Engineer personnel
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum 1st Class Power Engineer Certificate
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Chief Power Engineer in a plant requiring a 1st Class Power Engineer
- Strong computer skills
- Previous supervisory skills
- Excellent work ethic with proven positive work performance
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Saskatchewan OH&S Regulations and the Boiler & Pressure Vessel Act & Regulations
- Other combinations of skills, education and experience will be considered
- Pay Type Salary